5 Improvements You Can Do Now
You are thinking about making a big decision. You’re selling your home. Now it’s time to start thinking about what to do to enhance its appeal to potential buyers. It’s likely too late for big changes, so instead, consider a less expensive, but more practical approach to selling your home. Here are the upgrades to consider.
- Put cutter away. Put away anything you do not use and donate the items you don’t want. ($0-$200)
- Paint ceiling, walls, and trim. Include the interior closets. Go a step further by painting interior doors and cabinet fronts. ($100-$5000)
- Remove all dirty carpet or re-finish all hardwood floors. ($1000-$5000)
- Replace all doorknobs, handles, hinges to match. ($300-$500)
- Takedown all old light fixtures – replace with simple and modern fixtures. ($800 – $3000)
Do you need help maximizing the value of your home? Compass Concierge program is designed to make it easier than ever to get your home market-ready. Compass Concierge help you sell your home faster and for a higher price from painting to flooring. Concierge transforms your home with zero upfront costs and no interest. Do you have questions about selling at ‘this’ time? Questions are great for seeking out advice so please ask them and do not hesitate to reach out to tell me if your thinking about selling your home.